General Rules Feb 15, 2018 6:22:14 GMT
Post by Romero on Feb 15, 2018 6:22:14 GMT
Read and actively attempt to follow these rules if you don't feel like being banned.
- Don't pester staff to get your stuff reviewed/approved. There are special threads made specifically to deal with review/approval traffic.
- If you are bothered by someone's behavior, kindly ask that someone to refrain from being bothersome. If talking out the problem doesn't work, please let staff know. Staying silent will not help you. Case by case basis.
- If you are being bothersome, someone will warn you. If you keep being bothersome despite having been warned, staff will take appropriate action while you fuck yourself.
- Basically - don't be a selfish dick.
- If your post has sexual content other than flawless posing, make sure to title the thread [Mature]. Also, don't start sexual content without the consent of everyone else involved with the thread.
- If you are working on something within the CREATION section, make sure to title the thread [WIP], a Work In Progress. Otherwise, a normal title will do (aka, don't put [Completed] in the title - looks ugly).
- Do not metagame; metagaming is the act of your character knowing something they should not know or making ridiculous assumptions which are coincidentally correct. Simple enough. If someone you are RPing with wants your character to know information, they will provide appropriate hints within their posts.
- Do not godmod; godmoding is the act of controlling someone else's actions without their consent, including both Player Characters (PCs) and None-Player Characters (NPCs).
- Don't double post within the same thread. Soloing a thread is frowned upon, but if you are soloing a thread - one post per day maximum.
- Don't plagiarize - aka don't copy/pasta for your posts and creations.
- Don't post/link pornography.
- All transactions between character MUST TAKE PLACE IC (in context). This includes money, items, weapons, and tools (or anything else I can't currently foresee). Only Heirlooms can be passed down between characters from the same lineage without needing to post IC, but Heirlooms cannot be passed up (except special cases).
- There is currently no thread limit, but PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE! Don't eat more than you can chew.
- Have fun EXCEPT in the case of someone else's expense.